Useful Information for Children

Useful Information for Children
Website Links for Help and Advice

At First Blue Healthcare we fully understand that there will be times where you may be struggling, this could be at school, home or with friends and family relationships.

Whilst our team will always be there to listen, there may be times that you want to talk to someone other than us.

We have put together some website links to local organisations that you can contact for help, advice or even just someone to talk to.

Children's Resources

Name Of Agency Website Contect What they Offer
NYAS Advocacy Service 08088 081 001 An advocate can work with you to make sure your voice is heard—it may be that you want to move, go back home, have more visits with your family. Although they cannot guarantee anything, they will at least make sure that people responsible for your care will hear your wishes.
Childline 0800 1111 You can call childline if you are worried about how you are being treated, this may be that you are being bullied or abused another way, they will talk things through with you and make sure you get the help you need.
Samaritans 116 123 You can call the Samaritans anytime day or night and talk about anything, how you are feeling, what you are worried about etc.
NSPCC 08088 005 000 The NSPCC will ensure that if you are in danger or being abused that you will get the help you need. You can also call them if you are worried about a friend.
Ofsted 08442 481 747 You can all Ofsted if you think you are being treated unfairly in your home and they will look into this for you.
Children Commissioning Officer 02077 838 330 The Children Commissioning Officer is there to make sure all young people being looked after by their authority are treated fairly and you can contact them if you feel this is not the case.
Frank Drug Advice 03001 236 600 Frank can help with drug abuse and will be able to advisee and guide you to give up and help to ensure you understand the dangers of taking drugs.
RSVP 01216 430 301 You can call RSVP if you are the victim of rape or sexual abuse and they will help and support you.
Child Bereavement Services 08000 288 840 You can talk to the bereavement service if you have lost someone close to you either recently or in the past.
NHS Direct 111 NHS direct can answer questions about your health and well-being and can also send you on to other agencies if needed.
Banardos 0800 1111 Barnado's will talk to you about your current circumstancees and any worries you have about where you are living etc.
Catch 22 02073 364 800 Catch 22 can talk to you about a variety of things including reasons that you maybe going missing from the home.
Childrens Voice 01785 253 878 Children's voice gives young people in care the opportunity to discuss what they think should be changed.
LGBGTQ 03001 232 523 You can talk about your sexuality in an open environment where you have the chance to discuss your concerns in a confidential environment.
Brighter Futures Mental Health Line 08088 002 234 Any issues to do with your mental health can be talked about with brighter futures and they can signpost you to other services.
Ofsted Registered
At First Blue we are fully Ofsted Registered for your peace of mind.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch

Tel:01889 597379 |