Family Assessment Centres
Our Family Assessment Centres carry out parenting assessments at the request of Local Authorities, Family Courts, or any other agencies to assist in making decisions about the long-term living arrangements of children and their families.
As with all our services within the First Blue Group, we take great pride in ensuring our homes offer a warm, welcoming and nurturing environment that promotes positive outcomes for all.
We take great pride in keeping our family assessment centres to the highest standards for all to enjoy. Families benefit from their own private en-suite bathroom and spacious well-equipped rooms. In all our Family Assessment Centres, we believe in fostering a communal spirit within all of our residents and encourage families to utilise the multiple communal spaces around the home.
ASSESSMENTS BY TRAINED PROFESSIONALS
Our assessments are undertaken by trained professionals and are suitable for people of all ages and backgrounds, irrespective of their circumstances.
FAMILY ASSESSMENT CENTRE OVERVIEW
- Our family assessment centres utilise the PAM’s assessment model to assess parenting capability.
- Our dedicated and highly skilled team then work with parents and families on any areas of concern.
- Our aim is to provide you with a realistic experience, so we always try to locate our centres close to amenities such as parks and shops; that way parents retain their independence and can enjoy some quality time as a family.
- Multiple families share the home, but each family will have their own large en-suite room so they have their own personal space.
- High staff ratios to ensure the right support is always available.
For referrals or an initial discussion, visit our referrals page or call us on 01889 597379